Compiled by Casey Lamkin.
- Appropriations end of semester report:
- I. Total requested: $714,913.52
- II. Total allocated:$297,004.24
- III. Percent allocated: 41.54%
- Looking ahead to next semester, SGA wants to consider getting fitness center hours extended, getting library hours extended, making Hofstra a greener campus that is more recycle-friendly, and having a meal point sharing system.
- 137 SGA club constitutions were audited. 51 were passed, 86 require further action to be taken. 59 clubs still need to be audited, and this will be done by February 1, 2016.
- The Anthropology Club and Pride Productions were both granted SGA recognition.